Friday 22 June 2012

happy barcelona!

   

            hello! I am san = ) i sent nice holiday in barcelona.
           So many place is beautiful and famous place.. many tourist..
            I am lazy tourist , if i compare than the other.
           BUT!! Me and gin like to find new nice place specially cafe or shop.
           This lovely cafe ,I found it also in barcelona.  so lovely, nice food!!!!!
           I was in night time. I felt afternoon time that is also different beautiful feeling i guess.
           i really like this place. By the way ,i am going to go bed!!!
           i will upload the other many picture soon!!  BYE                

           PS. I travel with my friend who isn't gin...
                 so i really miss gin!!!! gin and me were perfect match at least in travel ...
                 maybe just my thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment